Sunday 28 March 2010

Northern Soul

Wikipedia are going to have to re-write their definition of Northern Soul following the Sideburn party. Dave Skooter Farm started the procedings with an out-door lecture on thermo-dynamics while the general public ate their fill from the local Chinese chippy. Geoff went for a multicultural curried chips and rice, with noodles as a side order. DJ Johnny Alpha ordered the native "pie 'nt gravy". I went for the chef's special chicken chow mein. (I apologise to any body I spoke to, for my 'spicy' breath). All of a sudden 200 odd souls turned up. Stuka rode his Sporty over from Belfast, and Amalia flew in from Spain. The Stags were brilliant. Met some good people. What a night. Thanks everybody. BPIf you want to email in your own snaps we will up-date this post over the week.

7 comments:

Anthony Brown said...

What a weekend.

Thanks everyone!!!

Mick P said...

Looking forward to hearing the details. From looking at the pics, I have questions... many questions...

Stuka said...

Thanks for avin me you guys...i HAD A FUCKIN BALL...!!

Tom said...

Thanks for a great night!

The Stags rocked :-)

The booby prize raffle was great entertainment and much less painful than a new tattoo.

Anonymous said...

thanks for inviting me, boys. lovely to meet you. hugs, xx

Anonymous said...

...looks like I've missed an awesome night there...damnit!...

Dai said...

here we go ..

http://www.raresoulman.co.uk