Friday 4 June 2010

Easty's Bonnie

One of the funny things about the flat track scene in Britain is, as it was a hand-me-down from the States, it didn't get picked up by anyone in particular, in any particular place, at any particular time. Individual fans have been fettling away privately in sheds over the years. Liverpool ace face Easty, has been 'backing it in' since before I knew what the term meant.
"The paint was meant to be metalic silver, but when I went to pick it up the painter had gone all Liberace and painted it Metalflake".
By today's standards his Triumph is not radical but back in the day it had local motorcyclists muttering into their stout. BP"Hope you guys had a fab weekend in South Wales, really sorry not to have made it, skint as usual! moneys to be spent on various bikes and also house sitting for the Captain and family while they go off on holiday, anyway it's given me a chance to work again on me Triumph, which is nearly ready, so fresh from the workshop here's a pic! I'm just exited about getting it rebuilt. Yippee! Hope you all are enjoying the riding weather? Pip Pip"
Easty

No comments: