Saturday 7 July 2012

Trying

It's rare I see of photo of me that actually looks like I'm trying, so I thought I'd share these that I pinched from Anthony's DBA blog. They were taken at last weekend's King's Lynn race. I'm racing my Wood Rotax.
If you're new to the Sideburn blog, well howdy. We're a motorcycle magazine that features dirt track, speedway, ice racing and other go left and leftfield stuff. We make room for varied knobbly-tyred goings on; road bikes that look like they could or should race, and bikes that shouldn't race, but do. Oh, and art.

And we race too, in the UK flat track series. This blog is an extension of the magazine and the events we organise. If you like it, do us a favour and find the money to buy a magazine. Thanks. G
Photos: Tim Coles and James Boddy

3 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Looks pretty bloody effortless to me . . . bastard !! Keep up the circle work, hangin for the next issue.

Hairy Larry said...

Nice "Broadie".I'd say it was even "Bitchen"!

Nick said...

Cool DUDE